1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What do you guys suggest for G&T targets?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by bonsait09, Mar 12, 2012.

1. We're a very united faculty, but we all have rather different ideas about what we are happy to write down for Gifted and Talented targets.
    There's the fact that it's simply "ticking the box" and we could say something easy to implement. Or we could go for something more special but there's not many of us...
    Anything you're proud of sharing?

2. We're a very united faculty, but we all have rather different ideas about what we are happy to write down for Gifted and Talented targets.
    There's the fact that it's simply "ticking the box" and we could say something easy to implement. Or we could go for something more special but there's not many of us...
    Anything you're proud of sharing?

3. buttongirl

buttongirl New commenter

This page from the Languages at Northgate website might spark some ideas. Nothing to do with me (sadly!), but a fab example of encouraging inquisitive and interested learners that I found a little while ago whilst ambling about on the Internet!
    http://languagesatnorthgate.wordpress.com/languages-challenge/

4. veverett

veverett Occasional commenter

Yes, the languages challenge is worth looking at for G&T, but while you are on languagesatnorthgate also have a look on the LinkedupONE page for creative projects which might be good for G&T and also the LinkedupTWO page which has a document which has lots of classroom activities for stretching/being creative.

5. Thanks so much! The links here are great! I've always been into checking out the latest websites, but I hadn't found this one. I think I've simply been too focused on work... There's always a bit more time in the summer term. I love these! You've inspired me all over again! :)

6. veverett

veverett Occasional commenter

Probably worth going back again and having a look at the Streetview Mystery we've just posted in that case!