1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What do people think are the issues?

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by 10089052, May 5, 2011.

1. 10089052

10089052 New commenter

• <li style="line-height:normal;margin:0cm 0cm 10pt;tab-stops:list 36.0pt;" class="MsoNormal">
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="margin:auto auto auto 36pt;" class="MsoNormalTable"><tr><td style="background-color:transparent;border:#d4d0c8;padding:0cm;">Evening all! What would people imagine that the implications of the recent Green Paper - 'Support and Aspiration' have for a (new) head of learning support?Can we have a discussion about this as I would like to hear from those with experience as well as swotting up myself! Many thanks, Claire. clairemcd2@hotmail.com</td></tr></table>

2. 10089052

10089052 New commenter

• <li style="line-height:normal;margin:0cm 0cm 10pt;tab-stops:list 36.0pt;" class="MsoNormal">
    <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="margin:auto auto auto 36pt;" class="MsoNormalTable"><tr><td style="background-color:transparent;border:#d4d0c8;padding:0cm;">Evening all! What would people imagine that the implications of the recent Green Paper - 'Support and Aspiration' have for a (new) head of learning support?Can we have a discussion about this as I would like to hear from those with experience as well as swotting up myself! Many thanks, Claire. clairemcd2@hotmail.com</td></tr></table>