1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What can I do tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kkpb7731, Jan 2, 2011.

1. I am starting a new church tomorrow evening. Do the same. Alternatively you can come and fix my radiator

2. I don't know where you live, but if I was thinking this for myself, I would:

Go to an art gallery if open
    Look around gallery shop, maybe buy a couple of art postcards
    Have a coffee and maybe a croissant while reading the paper

If you can't do any of the above, you could go to your local shop, get some goodies, come home and hole up with some good films and a few magazines.
    I wish I could do any of the above today - child is sick and we've been up all night. Think I'm coming down with what she has. It's going to be a looooooong day... boo-hoo.

3. I plan a really long walk today - followed by an afternoon of DVD watching and reading. Bliss to have the chance....
    Enjoy having the time to yourself, it's such a precious commodity

4. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Find a hill to walk up, or a beach to walk along, and take a camera.

Later, plan how you're going to learn to surf later in the year ;-)

5. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

Thanks for all the ideas. I ended up going for a walk for about an hour and then took a drive and went shopping! I know I know I shouldn't have given that I have no money but I only got two tops and they are great!
    I then went to see Narnia. Now eating curry and watching a bit of TV. Waiting for casualty to come on. Still a little peeved off at so called friends but they can go jump!

6. Glad you had a good day!