1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What book(s) are you hoping for in your Christmas stocking?

Discussion in 'Book club' started by steffiw, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Hopefully, I've dropped enough hints about Ken Follett's new doorstopper 'Fall of Giants'. Never read any of his before, so fingers crossed it's good!

Waterstones or Amazon gift vouchers would be nice too :)

What would you like?

2. Hopefully, I've dropped enough hints about Ken Follett's new doorstopper 'Fall of Giants'. Never read any of his before, so fingers crossed it's good!

Waterstones or Amazon gift vouchers would be nice too :)

What would you like?

3. Ooooo a fellow EBD fan :)

4. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I am an enormous EBD fan!
    I have written articles on her work for fan-magazines!
    And I just love the way she mangles the German language!
    I have a full EBD Chalet collection (minus an annual) ....including a few 1st editions...and the La Rochelle series...plus others too....And it was EBD who first introduced me to the wonders of the Elsie series.
    My Amazon wish-list includes a few non-Chalet EBDs and fill-ins....and I know my sister has bought from the list this Christmas...I have steeled myself not to examine the list and look to see what's missing! I'll open the parcel on Friday evening (we always do a German Christmas).