1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What are your plans for next weekend?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by captain oats, Apr 17, 2011.

1. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Trying to find some inspiration for things I could do with friends/boyfriend/family next weekend, it is a 4 day one after all.

What are you up to? Maybe it will give me some ideas...

2. captain oats

captain oats New commenter

Trying to find some inspiration for things I could do with friends/boyfriend/family next weekend, it is a 4 day one after all.

What are you up to? Maybe it will give me some ideas...

3. Supporting my teen in her revision

4. PlymouthMaid

PlymouthMaid Occasional commenter

The same as I do in a 2 day weekend but probably with an extra walk or twp. So.. . gardening at allotment, seeing family, housework and general chilling out at home. I actually can't stand going anywhere special over bank holidays as it always so crowded and hard to park etc.

5. Meeting up with relatives, getting the maximum useage out of our National Trust membership and some slobbing about. Can't wait!

6. Friday and Saturday walking and picnic followed by bbq. That's both days, just doing different walks.
    Sunday Easter egg hunt with 2 year old grandson, can't wait. Church then sandwich lunch and full cooked dinner at friends house.
    Monday, chillin getting ready for work on Tuesday.

7. Next weekend I am in the UK.
    So nice Easter weekend with family. Easter Monday meeting up with a lovely TES poster [​IMG]