1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What are you doing on the last day of the school year?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by timetogetup, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hi all, myself and my reception class are truly winding down now, lots of child initiated and laying off the adult focus work. I wsas just trying to plan something special for the last day of the school year, maybe get the kids to dress up and invite the parents in, not quite sure what to do thou! What is evryone else doing?

2. But its still such a long way off..............27th!

3. Last year we celebrated the end of the year and our under the sea topic with a beach party. The children brought in their swimming costumes and water pistols and had a massive water fight, then we had ice creams and flakes. It was the children's idea and was a brilliant afternoon! We're hoping to do it again this year, but seem to running out of time to get it organised!

4. 22nd for us! 9 more days.....we have a celebratory assembly in the morning and just a 'play' day really!

5. sadika

sadika New commenter

We have so many staff leaving that our leaver's assembly on the last day will probably go on and on and on ... one of our FS part-time staff leaves during the week and we're having a beach party - hope it's a nice HOT day!!!

6. We are having a pirate party on Thurs & ZooLab are visiting the day before the last day :)