1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What a regal day I've had

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Milkandchalk, May 28, 2011.

1. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

I've watched the madness of king George, the kings speech and the queen pretty much back to back. Very enjoyable I found them too! Superb acting in all actually. On a less regal note I'm away to start follett's pillars of the earth. Quite scared of it however; it's blooming huge!

2. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

I've watched the madness of king George, the kings speech and the queen pretty much back to back. Very enjoyable I found them too! Superb acting in all actually. On a less regal note I'm away to start follett's pillars of the earth. Quite scared of it however; it's blooming huge!

3. Ah! It's blooming brilliant though Milkandchalk! Enjoy it!! Did you watch the adaptation that C4 did not so long ago? It was excellent! xxx

4. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

I bet after a day spent in the company of Royalty your immediate instinct was to find a footman to hold the book for you ;-)