1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What a Mess!!!!

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by penyrheol1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. penyrheol1

penyrheol1 New commenter

Well....... the website is in a real mess!!. Christmas Quizes about 60 of them, which differ only in the title and about six of the questions questions as far as I can see have been uploaded under every category. There are languages and business studies under English, maths, physics and electricity and primary science seems to have copped for the lot!!. A major clean up required here I think before every prospective purchaser thinks we have all lost the ability to spell!!!

With all good wishes

Scrooge .......I mean Elf Off the Shelf

2. EC_Resources

EC_Resources Occasional commenter

This is because the front pages for every subject are set to 'newness' instead of 'relevance'. No one knows why but yes it means nothing is relevant on the subject front pages. @TES Resource Team this has been raised a few times now, could someone please answer why it is still set this way?

3. penyrheol1

penyrheol1 New commenter

Many thanks for explaining. It makes sense now and would appear to be easily solvable........or not??????