1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What a lovely day I had yesterday!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by TheoGriff, Jan 9, 2011.

1. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

It was great meeting so many Tessers at the two Job Appointment Seminars that we did at TES Headquarters in London yesterday.
    People with different situations, but all determined to do their best to produce the Killer Job Application and get the job of their dreams. One lovely young lady had even got up at 4.30 to come down from the Frozen North and spend the afternoon with me.
    We looked at how to write an application letter, how to draw up an Executive Summary that complied with a job/person specification, and what to say - and what not to say - in an interview.
    Judging by the comments on the evaluation forms, it was a jolly good experience for all the participants. I certainly had a great time, so that's a whole bunch of satisfied people!

2. Hi Theo,
    Thank you for the informative sessions yesterday. It has made me feel a lot more confident with the way I have been applying for jobs and tackling interviews as well as giving me some sound advice to consider!