1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What 2 learn - anyboady used this?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by naturalcynic, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I've just been looking through resources for func skills on the tes resource area, and the website What2Learn appears. It appears as though you can get self marking resources to go with their lessons that students can log into.
    Has anybody used this? If so is it genuinely free and is it any good? Do the activities motivate the KS4 students? Some of the games look a little cartoony, although the content seems good?

2. Hi
    I've used it - albeit with younger pupils - but yes, you can get lots of free resources from here; the way I prefer to use it is to get pupils to prepare their own games for revising eg spellings - but I know others have used it well with older students for exam/end of unit revision etc - and it really does show up gaps in their knowledge when they make games for each other! Great AFL opportunity! Loads of potential in this tool which goes beyond the great shared content!