1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Western Governor or Regent?

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by frankynowell, Apr 8, 2020.

1. frankynowell

frankynowell New commenter

Hi :) I am trying to decide which school I should go with. Anyone have any experience at either school?

I am thinking about going with the career switcher program at Regent. It would actually be professional development so I could move from a provisional license to a professional license. I also like Western and how they go about things and my experience with talking to the enrollment r advisor is pretty great. She wasn’t as pushy as the Regent advisor.

Only thing is with WGU it would be a second Bachelor degree but it would lead to licensure.

many advice would be awesome! Thank you!

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

Welcome to TES @frankynowell

This website is in the UK and nearly all members are UK teachers with little or no knowledge of US universities so you may not get many replies.

However there is a forum called 'US - Staffroom' at the bottom of the list of forums on here and I suggest you also start a thread there. It doesn't get a lot of traffic though.

https://community.tes.com/forums/us-staffroom.2551/