1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

West Berkshire GTP 2010

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by carosmith86, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Hi there,
    I have managed to secure a place with West Berkshire on their Primary GTP course for September 2010 and I am thrilled. I am already working in a school, so I am trying to absorb as much as possible up till September!
    Does anyone have any good tips on any books I could be reading in the mean time? I have a few already - but would love some advice on essential books I may need!
    Has anyone else managed to get onto the course - if so I would love to hear from you!

2. Hi there,
    Congrats on your place at West berkshire. i have been offered an interview there in the near future, am really excited and nervous. Could you give me some help as to the sorts of questions they ask? how much knowledge do they expect you to have on the curriculum, numeracy, phonics, etc etc?? i have been doing lots of reading of what i think is relevant material but i am not sure how much they will want me to know in depth etc.
    i have posted on here asking people but no one has got back to me, any help would be really appreciated thank you.

3. TARYNB

TARYNB New commenter

Hey EMU.

I also have an interview was meant to be today but i couldnt attend (had a course but it was cancelled TYPICAL) was your interview today or tomorrow? or is it later? I am erally nervous about what to do. but if you want to get in contact with me i have read up on a few things such as Q standards etc.

thanks x