Hello All I am considering moving my two children from a welsh medium primary school to english medium. The current school was bi lingual until the county decided to make the school welsh medium. My children are 7 and 5, if they remain in the current school when my children go to secondary, they will only have english and science in english until KS4. My concern is that I will not be able to help my kids as they progress through school (my wife and I, are non welsh speakers) and that by taking GCSEs through the medium of welsh will hinder my kids progress in english if they decided to go to higher education. Any thoughts, and advice would be very welcome.