1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wellbeing of student teachers - seminars

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by JHuyton, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Dear colleagues

Last year my colleague and I carried out some research funded by ESCalate looking at factors affecting the wellbeing of student teachers. The report is available on the ESCalate website and can be downloaded from this link: http://escalate.ac.uk/6850 We have some money left in our budget and ESCalate have agreed we should disseminate our findings further. We are putting on two events, one in Scotland and one for Wales and the West of England. The Wales and West event will take place on 29th February 12.30-4.30 at Cardiff Metropolitan University. I can send a flyer to interested people. We are particularly trying to attract participation from school-based mentors, but would welcome attendance from anyone who is interested in the wellbeing of trainee teachers. The event is free and lunch is provided. I wonder whether you would be able to circulate this amongst colleagues and anyone yoou think may be interested. Many thanks Jan Huyton jhuyton@cardiffmet.ac.uk

2. Dear colleagues

Last year my colleague and I carried out some research funded by ESCalate looking at factors affecting the wellbeing of student teachers. The report is available on the ESCalate website and can be downloaded from this link: http://escalate.ac.uk/6850 We have some money left in our budget and ESCalate have agreed we should disseminate our findings further. We are putting on two events, one in Scotland and one for Wales and the West of England. The Wales and West event will take place on 29th February 12.30-4.30 at Cardiff Metropolitan University. I can send a flyer to interested people. We are particularly trying to attract participation from school-based mentors, but would welcome attendance from anyone who is interested in the wellbeing of trainee teachers. The event is free and lunch is provided. I wonder whether you would be able to circulate this amongst colleagues and anyone yoou think may be interested. Many thanks Jan Huyton jhuyton@cardiffmet.ac.uk