1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Well.....would you believe it!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Dec 3, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Well...............there I was, minding my own business after an early morning lesson on my horse and baking a batch of mince pies when Mr Belle appeared and flopped it out on the patio. It was 9'6"! I was shocked.
    He dragged it inside and managed to get it up, amidst much huffing and puffing (some things don't change!) then admired his handiwork, saying that was the best erection he'd ever had.
    The rest he says, is down to me!
    Any ideas? [​IMG]

2. I know, I know! But I don't want to spoil it for others. Don't scroll down if you want to guess.

Christmas tree?

3. snowstorm

snowstorm New commenter

haha mind the *****(les) Belle!

4. BelleDuJour

Well, last year Mr Belle could only manage 8' and then it took me 3 days to finish the job!

5. The best my ex could manage was an improbably stiff plastic one with red baubles hanging from it. Still, at least it didn't leave a mess on the carpet.

6. I've had a plastic one for years. I find it just as satisfying as the real thing and it doesn't leave such a mess on the carpet.

7. v12

v12

It's the bright purple ones which look most alarming.

8. EcoLady

EcoLady New commenter

... and they don't smell right either.

9. v12

v12

I can't help but wonder who will be the poster of the comment 'that just goes that little bit too far'.

10. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I'm a single woman, and much as I would love a real one, find the synthetic ones make a reasonable substitute. Sadly, even fully erect, the one I have is less than half the size of the one that Belle enjoys.
    Mum has recently bought a plastic one. She says that at 85 it was getting harder for her to get the old one erect so traded up for a newer model (from Lakeland....that shop sells <u>everything</u>!)...this new one goes from flat to fully erect at just the slightest touch!

11. v12

v12

Ahh. Question answered!

12. BelleDuJour

Ah, now drooping was a problem last year but Mr Belle tells me this year drooping is not a problem, but if bits do fall off he'll be ready to clean it all up with the Dyson (something about ultimate suction I think)

13. BelleDuJour

It appears after years of telling me how big 6 inches really is, Mr Belle has underestimated the size of the erection in the front room. It is in fact well over 11 feet high, not 9'6 as previously suggested [​IMG]
    It'll take me forever to finish the job by hand!

14. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

It's much quicker if you invite all your friends round to help.

15. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

especially if you film it. there must be lots of people who would love to see the video.

16. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Are you having it in the window?

17. v12

v12

While singing 'O Come all ye faithful'?

18. BelleDuJour

[​IMG]
    Well you saw the size of Mr Belle's erection last year SS so you can imagine how big this one is! He has decided to replace the ball I broke with a new one from Harrods. Apparently they do a special limited edition ball each year [​IMG]

19. polly.glot

polly.glot New commenter

At least it was woody and not floppy and droopy.

20. BelleDuJour

Oh yes. Only genuine wood from Mr Belle!