1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Well, well, well...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gargs, Aug 2, 2016.

1. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

2. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

Morning all,

I have decided that the tree and decorations can stay in the loft for a few more days.

I have spent the morning cleaning the sofa as we have donated it to a charity furniture shop and it is being collected next week. The new one is due to arrive the following week. We have a carpet cleaner which has an upholstery attachment and the dirt that came off it was unbelievable.

Thought for the day:
    Are you just going to sit there all day?”
    “No! Now and then I’ll be walking to the kettle and back”

3. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

I seem to have posted this twice. I was editing the first one and it just disappeared!

4. Sundaytrekker

Sundaytrekker Star commenter

Never mind, Jesmond. The thought for the day amused me the second time, too.

5. lilachardy

I'm feeling lazy.
    Because of the weather.

6. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Afternoon. I have been working for most of the morning. Roll on next weekend when I certainly won't be doing any school work.....

Dogs are walked. I have made stock and poached chicken legs for noodle soup. Time for a chill before taking Moneypenny to visit the old folks.

7. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Afternoon. I've been to the Farmers market. My friend has a craft stall so I went to kerp her company for a while.

8. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Town was HEAVING. Extinction Rebellion were out in force.

9. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

Blatant like harvesting ;)

10. Sundaytrekker

We’ve done some tax admin that we’d been putting off. Now relaxing before cooking roast pork later.

11. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

:D

12. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Christmas cards for posting all written and will be posted tomorrow. Fettling and washing done. Outside Christmas lights switched on.

13. lilachardy

I feel like a bad person. I only write half a dozen cards.

14. lilachardy

(and three of those are for extended family...)

15. lilachardy

... And none are posted...

16. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

I don't do a whole lot of cards to be honest... Maybe a few more than six, but not many.

17. josienig

josienig Lead commenter

It took me longer than it should to realise that you weren't comparing blatant to harvesting :confused: :D

18. Sundaytrekker

Now that I don’t have to write one card for each child in a class and one for every member of staff it seems an easier task.

19. josienig

josienig Lead commenter

Hello

It been a blustery day here to say the least. We have an orange weather warning in place til 6am..there was a red warning in Kerry (most southerly county) this afternoon.

We tried to go for a walk but it was too windy..the sea was spectacular though.

Goodnight xx

20. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

I very nearly put the 'like' inside inverted commas - perhaps I should have :)