1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Well, well, well...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gargs, Aug 2, 2016.

1. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

It is after a week with no bathroom!

2. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

Glad you enjoyed your bath.
    After a long and hot day at work, where it was unbearably hot, I came home to the house to myself and also sunk into a lovely cool bath. I really must get my backside into gear and dry my hair, I'v been sitting with a towel on my head for the last hour and a half.

3. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Unfortunately, she suffered a severe epileptic fit and although she’s out of hospital now, she’s unwell. I feel very sorry for her because if she’s unable to drive, she won’t be able to work.

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Lil doesn't do baths.

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

No I remember when the Mum of one of son's friends had her first, and only epileptic fit they took away her driving licence for a full year. :(

I wasn't a fan of showers when we had an over the bath one, but since bathroom refit and really large roomy shower and to get that in I've lost the bath I have to admit I love the quickness of a shower:D It took me a about two days not to miss the bath.

6. ATfan

ATfan Star commenter

Sleep?

7. lilachardy

Yeah, I did some sleeping. But not enough.
    I'm tired now.
    I never sleep well before work - and it's often back-to-school style stress dreams.

Tonight I am wearing PJs, drinking tea, watching the telly, washing my clothes etc.

8. lilachardy

Is it worth putting the washing out if there's a chance of fog in the middle of the night?

9. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

The rain has soaked the washing that was almost dry on t'line. B*gger. I made a batch of sausage rolls and a quiche. Mr V has committed acts of over- consumption.

10. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Evening. I much prefer having a bath to a shower. You can relax and unwind in a lovely bubble bath.
    Norty Mr V.:D

11. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

Oi NuTes where's mi post?

12. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I like to read my kindle in the bath.

This evening I have had a takeaway curry, coxed my pub and club crew and cleaned the hob. I am tired now!

13. Lara mfl 05

Commiserations over the washing rosie and naughty Mr V. On the other hand he's 'saved' you from committing similar!
    tes has been incredibly s....l...o.....w...… the past couple of days and this morning I had a warning that the site had been blocked and I was at danger of someone having access to my data and accounts. o_O
    This post alone has taken me over 4(now 5) minutes to process- waiting for what I've typed to show up. And now 6 9 minutes. :rolleyes:

14. sparklepig2002

What stranger is this????
    Where have you been oh cheese loving one?

15. Spiritwalkerness

[​IMG]

bevdex, guinnesspuss, lanokia and 3 others like this.
  16. Spiritwalkerness

Spirit has been ( and I suspect at some point in the future my previous attempts to post will turn up and you'll be sick to death of me repeating myself) immersing herself in kulcher - pony-patting amonst the Henry Moore's at Houghton Hall

[​IMG]

If you look carefully, that's me eating a bacon sammij in the tower.

17. Lara mfl 05

Busy I presume. Mind you trying to post at the moment takes so long, that one can't just try to fit it in on a break. :rolleyes::(
    Welcome back Spirit anyway.

18. Spiritwalkerness

Spirit may be fibbing a bit...that picture is during 'sun-time' bacon comes at daft o'clock

19. sparklepig2002

Nice to see you Spirit.

20. gargs

gargs Star commenter

Morning
    Four day weekend for me - woohoo!