1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Well, well, well...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by gargs, Aug 2, 2016.

1. gargs

gargs Star commenter

...it was just a bit of harmless fun and now it's gone.

2. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Harmless fun? A global threat to civilisation more like....

3. anon8701

anon8701 Star commenter

4. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

So if we chat without liking we're ok? No clicking like even though it's right there

5. Flere-Imsaho

Flere-Imsaho Star commenter

I think as long as we only like the comments we actually like then we can still chat. I'm glad you started a thread, @gargs because mine was going to be called "I'd like to be the first poster to name a million cheeses" just to annoy @Spiritwalkerness.

6. Flere-Imsaho

@lanokia , I have found my version of your St Paul's picture but I have forgotten how to post it and my phone needs recharged so I will try later.

rachndylan, lanokia, gargs and 5 others like this.
  7. Flere-Imsaho

Three holes in the ground.
    ;)
    Lucky I just got in - chucking it down now. For once I've no washing out which is A GOOD THING.

8. Flere-Imsaho

Lately that thread has been the only one making me log on to TES. Getting rid of Opinion has not done Personal any good at all. At first I thought it might work well because it seemed to increase traffic but now there's just a handful of people all posting the same threads over and over and over.

9. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Established commenter

I think it's terrible!
    What a cheek!
    Yes. Our basic human rights have been removed.

10. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Established commenter

Start another similar thread?

11. Flere-Imsaho

Maybe we could have it declared a religion?

12. Flere-Imsaho

They would just shut it down. We can still all chat here with no avowed purpose other than chatting, can't we?

13. FigmentOYI

FigmentOYI Lead commenter

Why don't you pop into the cafe, there's a bit of fizz being given away. It could do with some new life.

14. Flere-Imsaho

LOOKS LIKE THE MEET WENT WELL @lanokia oops sorry about the caps and @gargs ! I hope you both had a lovely time.

15. Flere-Imsaho

I promised to tell you all about my trip to the dentist but it was uneventful in the end.

16. Flere-Imsaho

Very quick, a bit of a clean and all done. I think they only do the clean so you feel you're getting something for your money.

17. Flere-Imsaho

I did almost get in a car crash in the car park with someone who had failed to notice the very clearly signposted one way system in and out.

18. Flere-Imsaho

I did a teacher glare but refrained from any rude hand gestures.
    ;)

lanokia, bevdex, gargs and 5 others like this.
  19. Flere-Imsaho

I wonder when @lilachardy gets back from holiday. Will she notice we've moved house to this lovely new thread?

20. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

It went great! And I met @gargs ! who is not a gargoyle in real life at all!

And I'm not a leopard... which was a relief!