1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Well it's over!

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by Penguin1212, Mar 2, 2011.

1. OH MY GOODNESS!!
    Got through it, my first ever AHT interview - was hard - presentation went fairly well I think - like Dragons Den! Interview not so much - felt exhausted - some of the questions were so long and wordy that I paniced and my mind raced so I know I didn't answer the best I could...some of the quesitons took me a little by surprise and was something I had not anticipated - ooops!..amazing how when you get out of the building you kick yourself for all the wonderful and stunning things that you should have said.
    Was great experience though - Not sure if I could do it again!
    Just wanted to say Thanks to all those people who had given me littel tips or suggestions to get me through it with not too many grey hairs x x x x

2. Never got it....don't feel too bad, but gutted obviously but head said I did great in the tasks, my answers just lacked depth in the interview section - but he said nothing to worry about - I didnt know enought about the SEF!...but feel positive I got this far on a whim application [​IMG]

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Well done for getting that far on your first application. Shows you are in the running. And next time it won't be so scary and unknown and you'll get a fabulous post in a fabulous school.

4. Thanks Minnie!
    Yeh my next school is out there - pleased I did ok - am so exhausted will be nice to get back to normal for my, my family and my poor class who have had to put up with hyper Miss for a week lol....