1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Weird crush

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Yogs, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Just read that Richard Osman(co-presenter of Pointless) has won Heat magazine's weird crush award. Feel strangely comforted to know I'm not the only one who likes him! I also have a strange fancy for Aled Jones(We're Walking InThe Air...) Who are your weird crushes ?

2. madenglishgirl

madenglishgirl New commenter

I saw him at Latitude this year (with his family) and he is actually really quite yummy in the flesh and very, very tall!

3. I can't think, Hugh Jackman isn't a weird crush... I used to like Nick Hancock when I was younger, but he has let himself go a bit, and I don't see whatever I saw anymore.

4. learningyoghurt

learningyoghurt New commenter

I've mostly had crushes on cartoon characters, which are nearly all pretty weird.
    I also have a bit of a thing for Mathew Baynton, from the Horrible Histories TV show. This is apparently not weird if you are a fourteen-year-old girl, which I'm not.

5. My 31 year old daughter has a crush on the Disney Aladdin. I've always thought that was pretty weird.

6. Anyone watching Masterchef the Professionals? Ash one of the finalists - yummy. Can't think why though, he just is.

7. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I have this not so secret attraction to Sralun (Lord Sugar)...but that's not strange...older man...powerful...rich.
    Downright worrying is the fact that I find Homer Simpson attractive! Especially when he wears those sexy half-moon glasses of his!

8. Larsy

Larsy New commenter

I concur. As a youngster I had crushes on Dangermouse & Gonzo. Matthew Baynton is lovely!
    My current crush is Michel Roux Jr. Fwooargh!

9. Larsy

Larsy New commenter

He is nice, I admit, but my heart belongs to Michel.

10. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

I had a real obsession with Don Johnson from Miami Vice in the 80s.
    I think it was post-natal depression....

11. In the late sixties, I never missed an opportunity to see Wei Wei Wong, of Pan's People. Similarly, I purchased the boxed set of Foyle's War as I rather the 'appreciate' Honeysuckle Weeks in WATC uniform.

12. Make way for the winner in the weird crush stakes.
    [​IMG]

13. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

I have a thing for Kevin Whately as Inspector Lewis and I also fancied David Jason as Jack Frost. I even once had the hots for Reg Hollis. Must be a police thing [​IMG]

14. Do ya know 'Pie in the Sky?' Well I've a proper soft spot for Fisher the top cop in that. He's not action packed or anything.I just want to feed him cake and cuddle him.

15. Mrs_Frog

Mrs_Frog New commenter

Smithy from The Bill for some reason......
    Could not tell you why.
    Mind you, maybe the police uniform had something to do with it....
    B x

16. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Mmmmm....that works for me too!

17. Anton Du Beke and Alan Rickman are mine considering there both twice my age!

18. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

19. paulie86

paulie86 New commenter

Nick Clegg. [​IMG]

20. blazer

blazer Star commenter

I woud definitly do Wilma Flintstone. Betty Rubble is OK but I wouldn't climb over Wilma to get to her.