1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Weightwatchers Online

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Sneaks, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Is anybody doing weightwatchers online? If so would you recommend it?

2. Is anybody doing weightwatchers online? If so would you recommend it?

3. I tried it once and I was just not strong willed enough! I have just returned and go to be weighed and do listen in on the talks; I hope I can get to goal again in the not too distant future and will then just go and be weighed. The only way it works for me is to write everything down that I eat and when I hit the 29 Pro points (still getting my head round this new idea) I stop eating!

4. I have to pay up and turn up for it to work. I could exercise at home for nothing but I don't. I have to pay and go a gym. It's whatever suits you. I could do without toiling out to a meeting just when I'm in the middle of getting the dinner out but if i don't have the pressure of having to have lost something at the weigh-in, I'd probably cheat. Cheat myself, the most pathetic kind of cheating [​IMG].
    I do find the online tracker and stuff very useful though.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I wouldn't do it solely on line but I'm still going to the club to get weighed. I usually diet on my own but it's serious this time...son's wedding in the summer.
    I've had a look at the forums but they seem even madder than on here. [​IMG]
    Like lily I find the online calculator pretty useful.
    ...and I'm finding the pro-points are working for me.

6. Thanks, I decided to join it because I thought I could be putting it off forever so why not! Some of the pro-points are strange- 1 cracker is one point yet 3 crackers are 2 points, I suppose I'll trust them for now!! Havent even looked at the forums :D