1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Weighting for Science Strands - Help please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bigbev, Apr 21, 2012.

1. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

I am leading a Science staff meeting on Monday and am trying to find an explanation of the weighting of Science strands. The only explanation I can find on here reffer to a now archived document which is impossible to find! Does anyone have any upto date info they could let me have or at least point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

2. bigbev

bigbev New commenter

I am leading a Science staff meeting on Monday and am trying to find an explanation of the weighting of Science strands. The only explanation I can find on here reffer to a now archived document which is impossible to find! Does anyone have any upto date info they could let me have or at least point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance.

3. In the assessment and reporting arrangements (ara) it says the weighting is
    3x for AT1 and 1x for each of the AT2, AT3 and AT4.
    I am 100% sure for KS1 but pretty sure it's the same for KS2.