1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Weight watchers pro plan daily points worker outerer!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by FenellaF, Feb 19, 2011.

1. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

Hi, does anyone do WW pro points and has a point calculator? I have been going for 6 weeks now but Mr F won't come with me. He will follow it at home though. The thing is, I don't know how many daily points he needs to be on.
    He is 45, 5ft 10, 17 and a half stone and the most exercise he does is changing the channel on the remote control!
    Can any kind soul help me please?

Thanks

2. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

Hi, does anyone do WW pro points and has a point calculator? I have been going for 6 weeks now but Mr F won't come with me. He will follow it at home though. The thing is, I don't know how many daily points he needs to be on.
    He is 45, 5ft 10, 17 and a half stone and the most exercise he does is changing the channel on the remote control!
    Can any kind soul help me please?

Thanks

3. Get him to join on line he will get all the info he needs there

4. ukladyluck.co.uk was recommended as a possible place (values quiz) but i do not think it is totally accurate

5. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

There's no point in him joining online as I am online and we will be paying twice for the same thing. I was hoping that I could just change my details to his, and hey presto, but someone at weight watchers had obviously already figured that people might try to do this so I can't alter anything...

6. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

I checked out that website and it's the points for the old weight watchers, but thank you anyway

7. can you work it out on the calculator?

8. apparently so, according to posts online

when my daughter gets up I will see if I can for you

9. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

That's fantastic, thank you! x

10. That was well complex ... it only allows one person so I had to figure out how to re-set

Anyhoo ... 48 points [​IMG]

11. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

OMG thank you so much, that's brilliant, you're a star x

12. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

Hi Fenella
    How are you getting on with it? Am doing ok myself but really can't get to grips with the new points system...I like the old way [​IMG]

13. It is not really any different though is it

Eat what you want ... point it ... stop when you have eaten that day's points

(pref plan a bit at the start of the day/week)

[​IMG]

14. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

It's the way that everything is more points really, I used to be able to look at a meal and estimate the points value pretty accurately. I also used to save points for treats so getting all those extra points at the start of the week feels like cheating! I'll get used to it [​IMG]

15. Me too but that was familiarity that will grow

On the weeks I have lost I have used minimum of the 49 .... when I use them I do not lose !

16. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

I'm the other way, the fewer points I use the more I lose. The weeks I've used all daily points and all 49 I stayed the same 2 weeks running.

17. It's the carbs that seem to have gone up the most in pointsn- although I'm glad fruit is 'free' now.
    I try not to use any of my 49 points (unless I'm going out for dinner/drinks) I agree that I think if you use them all you don't lose anything

18. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

Yeah agree about fruit!