1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wedding TV Channel

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Now, I am sure that many of you have no idea that this channel exists (Sky 266)

I am equally sure that know or not the VAST majority of you would think that any viewer is very very sad

Well, I generally agree but I was up early and alone and Bridezilla just caught my attention and I am now watching my 3rd episode of the day

*hangs head in shame*

Anyway ... ... ...

During the advert break there is a competition

Prize of £3000 no less for naming Prince Williams fiancee (their lack of apostrophe)

The choices are
    a) Kate Moss

b) Kate Horlor

c) Kate Middleton

Do you think that the person who set up the competition said "Lawlor" but the person who typed the competition on the screen misheard?

2. Now, I am sure that many of you have no idea that this channel exists (Sky 266)

I am equally sure that know or not the VAST majority of you would think that any viewer is very very sad

Well, I generally agree but I was up early and alone and Bridezilla just caught my attention and I am now watching my 3rd episode of the day

*hangs head in shame*

Anyway ... ... ...

During the advert break there is a competition

Prize of £3000 no less for naming Prince Williams fiancee (their lack of apostrophe)

The choices are
    a) Kate Moss

b) Kate Horlor

c) Kate Middleton

Do you think that the person who set up the competition said "Lawlor" but the person who typed the competition on the screen misheard?