1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Websites to buy big books and story sacks from?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Princessteacher09, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I was given some money to spend on big books for in the Foundation Stage and was wondering if anyone could recommend a website that I could use to order big books from? We have a very limited range of big books at the moment, so i'm hoping to start stocking up on classic early years books.
    We have also been given some money to spend on Story sacks too (we're very lucky, I know!). Where is the best place to order story sacks from? Would you recommend ordering from the story sack website?
    Thanks in advance x
    (Also posted in Early Years)

2. Hi all,
    I was given some money to spend on big books for in the Foundation Stage and was wondering if anyone could recommend a website that I could use to order big books from? We have a very limited range of big books at the moment, so i'm hoping to start stocking up on classic early years books.
    We have also been given some money to spend on Story sacks too (we're very lucky, I know!). Where is the best place to order story sacks from? Would you recommend ordering from the story sack website?
    Thanks in advance x
    (Also posted in Early Years)