1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Websites for students to access that are STEM related?

Discussion in 'Science' started by mousey80, Mar 13, 2011.

1. mousey80

mousey80 Occasional commenter

I am looking to create some QR code links in displays and classrooms that will link to websites that the students might find interesting. Like planet science or BBC nature, have you got any other suggestions? It needs to be websites for kids to be able to explore themselves, not resources for teachers. Thanks so much. I will add my own list once I have done a bit of searching. This is for science and engineering week....

2. mousey80

mousey80 Occasional commenter

I am looking to create some QR code links in displays and classrooms that will link to websites that the students might find interesting. Like planet science or BBC nature, have you got any other suggestions? It needs to be websites for kids to be able to explore themselves, not resources for teachers. Thanks so much. I will add my own list once I have done a bit of searching. This is for science and engineering week....

3. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I'm not sure if it STEM but I quite like Skoool.co.uk