1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

website

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by porker, Aug 12, 2011.

1. porker

porker New commenter

2. porker

porker New commenter

3. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I hadn't seen that site before, but it looks lovely. Thanks for posting.

4. Such a shame that it has a daily download limit - can't download anything :(

5. Thanks for pointing out this site - some colourful resources on there.
    I'm wondering whether it was set up by Grolta, who used to contribute to tes resources, as some of the downloads are very similar to his/her style.

6. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Yes, it's me! I've recently set up the site.
    I see from a previous posting that there seems to be a download limit. Hadn't realised! Will try to fix that and apologies to those who have experienced problems.

7. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Problem fixed!! Unlimited download on the site now! [​IMG]

8. Well done, Grolta!
    I've always thought you should have your own website!

9. Love your colourful resources Grolta .[​IMG]

10. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Thank you for your positive comments!
    Had lots more visitors to the site thanks to the TES community - I'll have to get busy and upload some more resources.

11. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Thanks for the vote of confidence - I've only just started this site so it's good to get some feedback.
    I'll try to get lots more display resources uploaded before the start of term.

12. These are lovely, thank you so much. Have downloaded the birthday cakes, the phonics assessment cards and the Phase 2 and 3 phonic stack powerpoints. It's really nice to find some resources that are clearly made by someone who understands!

13. Lovely resources, I have saved this website already and looking forward to seeing your website grow! I love the style and vibrant colours you have used and I am very excited to use these in my classroom in september!
    well done and thank you!

14. Lovely website. I love the cupcakes and bunting!

15. really spooky to read this post...I found your site last night and the birthday display with the cup cakes went up in my classroom today!! It looks great and it is a lovely site...I look forward to seeing more resources...good luck with it!

16. Great website, have used some of your numeracy resources to make a great display, thanks.

I really like the phonics powerpoint resources, will you be making any for phase 4 and 5 - I hope so!!

Thanks again

17. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Yes I will!
    I have the oral blending for Ph4, also cvcc/polysyllabic words. For Ph5 I have an alternative spelling PowerPoint.
    Just need to update and edit these before uploading - might be a week or so before they are on the site.
    Glad you like the resources!

18. Check this out too:

www.receptionteacher.blogspot.com

19. Years ago I used the birthday cakes to make a collecting game. I love the website will make sure all colleagues hear about it. I didnt like ********** because I didnt like the idea of every classroom in the country looking identical and i like the challenge of creating interesting displays and lettering. These resources are lovely and are flexible enough to be made into games, pattern/colour description etc. as well as displays Thank you Eve

20. sophjtho

sophjtho New commenter

I LOVE this website!
    Wish I'd known about it sooner!