1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Website to support children and teachers

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Altrufish, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I am a primary teacher trainee that has built a site to try and support learning both in and out of the school. The site is www.fun2think.com and I was wondering if anyone would care to give me any comments or feedback on what they thought / how it could be developed.
    The main idea of the site is to provide a safe place for kids to explore the web and find information that supports their learning and creativity. All links have been carefully picked to avoid a deluge of adverts and to provide high quality materials. Children can also upload their work, which can be published after moderation. Lots of links on their for teachers also.
    What do you think?
    What pages would you like to see added to make it useful to you, your children and your childrens' parents?
    Regards
    CW

2. I am a primary teacher trainee that has built a site to try and support learning both in and out of the school. The site is www.fun2think.com and I was wondering if anyone would care to give me any comments or feedback on what they thought / how it could be developed.
    The main idea of the site is to provide a safe place for kids to explore the web and find information that supports their learning and creativity. All links have been carefully picked to avoid a deluge of adverts and to provide high quality materials. Children can also upload their work, which can be published after moderation. Lots of links on their for teachers also.
    What do you think?
    What pages would you like to see added to make it useful to you, your children and your childrens' parents?
    Regards
    CW

3. fionafetra

fionafetra New commenter

I briefly had a look at your website. You have added useful websites for learning times tables etc. Planning websites with adapted lesson plans might be useful for teachers.