1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Website to change hair/eye colour for primary school

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by slick, Apr 20, 2011.

1. slick

slick New commenter

Looking for a website where pupils can change a person's hair colour and style and eye colour and then write a "wanted" description.
    Does one exist that is interactive?
    Many thanks

2. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

3. dalej

dalej New commenter

4. dalej

dalej New commenter

5. henriette

henriette New commenter

My daughter (11) and her friends are constantly playing on a game called Girlsense. It's all about fashion etc, but does have a stage where you design what you/the model looks like - could that be useful?

6. slick

slick New commenter

Many thanks..... appreciated. I do like Mr Potato Head as it is simple and the children can describe the end result in French.
    This is for a Year 4 primary lesson and I am not sure as to the ICT policy/ logging on for the children.... and wish to keep the FIRST ICT lesson simple for them and me so I can see the capabilities of the children and machines.
    Any other suggestions still welcomed.
    Thanks

7. BrightonEarly

How about making the wanted poster about a monster? There are a few games/quiz activities on my website which pupils could play to give them ideas/build vocabulary. They could draw the monster wanted poster on Paint or publishing software of some kind.
    http://www.suttonhighmfl.110mb.com/primaryfre.htm#4

8. BrightonEarly

Yes I agree, Graham, the MYLO monster activity is brill, in fact the whole collection of activities is really good. Let's hope MYLO doesn't shut down as well with the change of Government. The website displays the now worrying warning that it may not reflect the new Government's policy. That appeared just before the TRE froze.