1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Website to buy big books from??

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Princessteacher09, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I was given some money to spend on big books for in the Foundation Stage and was wondering if anyone could recommend a website that I could use to order big books from? We have a very limited range of big books at the moment, so i'm hoping to start stocking up on classic early years books.
    Thanks in advance x

2. Sorry I meant to ask about story sacks too...We have also been given some money to spend on Story sacks too (we're very lucky, I know!). Where is the best place to order story sacks from? Would you recommend ordering from the story sack website?
    Thanks again [​IMG]

3. Gemma books of Chesterfield are a local well known supplier to the area. Very helpful staff, a small warehouse to look around and many discounted quality books to buy. They will order books for you and can provide puppets and other resources. Schools can set up accounts. We also buy books from them at xmas to give to all our nursery and primary school children (books priced between £1-£3). Obviously Big Books cost more but give them a ring and discuss it with them.
    Recommended.

4. Thanks for that hel_11. i'm going to look into Gemma books now!
    Thanks again x

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter