1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Website Disruption

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by Krazikas, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

There appears to be a big problem with the TES website at the moment. I have been trying to update some resources for days now and the pages keep timing out and giving the message website disruption. Please can someone at TES look into this? I have emailed authors@tes but no response yet.
    @TES_Rosaline @charliep86 @TES Resource Team

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    labellaroma likes this.
  2. cliftonc

cliftonc Administrator Staff Member

We have had a few issues with performance over the past couple of days but didn't think they were impacting users, we are working on it and hope to get it sorted asap.

If you use the site at low periods (like now), are you still seeing the issues? Is it at the preview step or earlier in the editing process?

Krazikas likes this.
  3. Krazikas

@cliftonc
    Thanks for responding. I am seeing the issues all the time.... very slow to get through the editing process... often times out at first few steps. Completely times out at the pricing stage..... I have not been able to update any resources or alter prices at all for a couple of days now. Also the overview page and the resource management page take ages to appear and time out too.

labellaroma likes this.
  4. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

Mine has been a little slow too. I have been able to add new resources and update others, however it has been taking longer than normal. Also I haven't been able to upload any very large files, even though they are under the maximum file size for upload. Thanks for looking into this.

labellaroma likes this.
  5. sfy773

sfy773 New commenter

Upload link not working - giving the message website disruption - 2 days a problem. Have not been able to upload at all. Also will not allow to edit prices/resources.

labellaroma likes this.
  6. labellaroma

labellaroma New commenter

Same here too.!! I am not able to neither upload a resource or change the price of an existing resource. Spent the last 3 hours working on a particular worksheet, only to find I cannot do anything with it. Problems seem to have begun a few days ago. Lets hope your technicians can get the site running smoothly ASAP.

7. Krazikas

The problem appears to have been sorted now - thank you!