1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

weather forecast

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Well yet again the weathermen have got it wrong. Here in the northwest it is absolutely glorious - I have just come in from sunbathing to cool off!!
    What's it like where you are and did the metmen get it right?

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Michael Fish was dramatically wrong one night!!

3. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

They got it spot on. Sunny and bright this morning - rain from about 3-4 pm. I've just been out to get the damp washing off the line. [​IMG]

4. Dull and humid this morning, dull and humid now. But in between - lovely!

5. Ditto here. Got the washing in on time,for a change, but got nice and damp walking the dog.

6. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I find the weather forecast, on the run up to any particular day, changes daily . . . . a bit like the weather.[​IMG] They don't even get it right on the day in question.

7. Rain, they said. Hurrah, I thought - shan't have to water the plants this evening. Not a drop of rain all day. Dull, overcast but dry. Blast - it takes over an hour to water all the containers.

8. Happy birthday.
    [​IMG]

9. Awwww Lily, thank you. Unfortunately, no outside tap and the hose doesn't fit on the kitchen taps. I have to do it the old fashioned way. Naturally, it has been raining all night....

10. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

We thought that was going to be a problem too . . . . .but we discovered that B&Q do a great range of adaptors . . . . . have you looked?

11. I shall put Mr C on the case - he loves shopping for gadgets! Thanks for the suggestion.