1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

We need your feedback

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Lara mfl 05, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Done!
    Though I think most people would prefer you not to change things around too much?

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I've entered as well. I like the idea of winning a book token, not had one of those in years and years.

Definitely don't want complicated things like, groups, wiki and blogs though...I like the simple life.

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

I've said yes to groups and blogs... not so sure about Wikis

4. Lara mfl 05

Agreed,sometimes I feel there's already enough people touting their blogs etc anyway.

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

That's probably because you are modern and clever and know what they are and how to use them. I don't have a clue and worry that if I learned I might waste even more time on here than I already do!

6. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

I will be reporting this statement to my class. I feel certain that they will disagree with at least one adjective!

7. inky

inky Lead commenter

Oh dear, I really don't know what I've clicked here but I just want to say that I agree with minnie. Personally, I can't see the point of blogging unless there's a profit in it. Otherwise it's just vanity publishing for free.

Weird. Everything's back to normal and all I did was press return.

8. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL! The very fact you call it 'return' and not 'enter' shows your ago you know!

Tafkam, just teach your class the relative nature of modernity and cleverness.

9. I've completed the survey and would like the £50 book voucher to spend on some new reading books for my class. No use to me as I've got a Kindle - which I love. (Check me out - how modern, with-it and up-to-date am I?)[​IMG]

10. inky

inky Lead commenter

I would like the voucher for myself, thank you.

11. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL me too. I bought my class a heap of books as a Christmas present (love the book people) and school are buying them some next term...I have a greater need!

12. inky

inky Lead commenter

Exactly. If the TES powers-that-be had intended the books for our classes, they'd have said so. Since the whole thing is about social networking, I can't see any connection!
    If I were to win, I'd buy that new book about coooking the interesting bits. With what was left over, I'd buy a couple of decent American thrillers.
    Happy Christmas minnie xxx

13. I know, just saying book vouchers not much use to me personally (unless you can buy e-books with them?) Would have preferred an Amazon voucher. My Kindle is my new toy and I'm looking forward to not having to fill my suitcase with books this year when I go on my hols. More rooms for clothes and shoes - bonus!

14. PS check out the time I posted this - it's supposed to be the Christmas holidays and I'm still getting up at silly o'clock - What's going on?!

15. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOL Tell you what lou, if you win then send them to be and I'll send you an Amazon voucher...ok?

16. well lara just to speak up in their defence I have found some of the blogs i have linked to from here have been very interesting and are far from vanity publishing, they have been produced by throughful, reflective teachers, often with clear insight into the ills of our time.

17. Lara mfl 05

I agree many are, it's just some that irk, (naming no names but I'm sure people recognise those that are).

18. Deal! But don't hold your breathe Minnie, I don't think I've won anything in my life, EVER!

19. That will be breath obviously, not breathe!

20. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL I have such a cold that anything relating to breathing is near impossible!