1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

We Are Looking For Other Schools to Share and Develop Good Practice With

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by patespdc, Mar 1, 2014.

1. On April 3rd 2014 Pate's Grammar School Cheltenham is hosting a FREE sharing practice event - focusing on the personal development of students through PSHE, Citizenship, Finance, Community, Life Skills, Careers, Learning Skills etc. etc. We don't have all the answers, but we would love for some more schools to join us to share and develop ideas collaboratively. Would you like to come and join us? More information available from jleahy@patesgs.org?

2. I'm really sorry I missed this, as this is just what I am looking for - hope it was a success!

3. Me too really sorry i missed this. I am a one person person department starting the role of PSHCE coordinator with no current resources and especially no resources to support the new curriculum - was it successful?

4. j_pink

j_pink New commenter

I am happy to show teachers round my school where I set up a curriculum from scratch. It is now Good- Outstanding although I'm awaiting a judgement! Based in West Yorkshire.