1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Waterloo Road.............

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Sep 1, 2010.

1. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

Me,my Oh and both the kids also love Waterloo Road but this week's episode even had me chuntering about how daft the storyline has got now they all are moving to Scotland, teachers,kids and probably the bricks and mortar.
    Me and my daughter were really amused when there were suddenly two teachers in the background of the staffroom who had never been in the show. Who the @@@@ were they?
    And when the runaway lorry was about to plough into them underneath the Scotland sign...we all burst out laughing.
    I am not sure that was the desired effect.....

2. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

We burst out laughing too moonpenny, especially because as soon as they got off the bus, I said 'watch out, there's going to be an accident now'!

3. lrw22

lrw22 Established commenter

I just love Waterloo Road.......... so silly yet so good!

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

The moving to Scotland a very silly storyline but then again,most of Waterloo Road's storylines are very silly indeed. However,I still keep watching.....

5. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

It's the highlight of the television viewing week :)

6. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

Sorry that was Moonpenny