1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Water leaking after bath...

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by florida2007, Apr 4, 2009.

1. The past 2 times I've had a bath, around 10-15 minutes after being dry, I leak a heap of water out of my vagina. Its so much I have to change clothes!! Its not urine, for sure!!
    Has anyone experienced this or can tell me what it could be? Its very odd.

2. Phone up th NHS direct line now. or phone up your doctors surgery.

3. What goes up must come down. Perhaps you have a capacious vagina and relaxed muscles.

4. Pelvic floor exercises.

5. That used to happen to me. Then I started pelvic floors.

6. Serious question (although not, I fear, a serious thread). Wouldn't strong pelvic floor muscles increase the likelihood of retaining the water inside? Or if your muscles are lax does it mean more water enters? (I feel like a 12-year old asking this). This doesn't happen to me, so do I need congratulating on the strength of my pelvic floor?

7. *sniggers at 'capacious vagina'*
    I second strengthening those pelvic floor muscles. In fact, do them in the bath then expel the water all in one go before you get out (was that too much information?).

8. chicabonita

chicabonita New commenter

Yes, I think so.
    Possibly [​IMG]

9. Congratulate yourself on the strength and tightness of your pelvic floor next time you're in labour.

10. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

Don't worry at all if it's only water. If it is ever Coca Cola, Ribena or Vimto then there is cause for concern.