1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Watching the Graham Norton Show

Discussion in 'Personal' started by blazer, Jun 14, 2019.

1. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Will someone please give Madonna a slap!

2. nizebaby

nizebaby Star commenter

No telly. What's she done?

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Just been a total diva. After 10 minutes she turned to Sir Ian McKellan and said "What is it you do"?

4. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

It is the biggest Luvviefest on TV. British equivalent of that Burbank bunk the Ellen Degenerates show.

caress and nick909 like this.
  5. knitone

knitone Lead commenter

What did he say? Or did he just arch one eyebrow?

6. blazer

blazer Star commenter

He just ignored her. She struggled to put a coherent sentence together and interrupted if Norton dared to talk to the other guests. As for what she was wearing! Mutton dressed as lamb springs to mind.

caress and knitone like this.
  7. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Oh! Oh! Violence! Trigger warning trigger warning, I am in my happy place I am in my etc.

BetterNow, lardylady and nomad like this.
  8. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

"Oh, this and that, nothing much.."

knitone and blazer like this.
  9. colpee

colpee Star commenter

Is she watching Graham Norton too?

10. nomad

nomad Star commenter

24:00 onwards.

11. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

Well, two folks well outside of their sell by date and should be put out to grass.

What in the name of the sweet Lord is she wearing? :eek:

cassandramark2 and nomad like this.
  12. nomad

nomad Star commenter

I hope her eye gets better soon.

:rolleyes:

Dragonlady30 likes this.
  13. knitone

knitone Lead commenter

You would have thought she would have given the outfit a test run first. She was clearly uncomfortable in it. Tugging it down when she stood, and struggling with her boobs when she was sitting.

14. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

She looks like a very bad B movie villianess.

magic surf bus and Dragonlady30 like this.
  15. HelenREMfan

HelenREMfan Star commenter

I did boycott BBC1 last night but ....oops recorded Graham Norton.... I love Graham Norton.... I find him really funny...witty, sharp.
    Now Madonna..... I like Madonna. I think she is formidable..... the way she reinvents herself.... a bit Dylanesque in a way. She is in remarkable nick for her age and should put us all to shame; an excellent example of what yoga can do for you !! So wish I had kept it up. I did however find her lips a little worrying.... she seemed to have had an excess of filler and yes those over-spilling breasts have definitely been well enhanced. She actually couldn't breathe properly in that corset. I suspect a stylist might be sidelined after her uncomfortable appearance.

16. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Apparently it is all to do with her "reinventing" herself. This latest persona is " Madame X".

I wish she would reinvent herself as a fart and then disappear in a strong breeze.

17. SEBREGIS

SEBREGIS Lead commenter

Odin hung from a tree for nine days and cast one eye into the well of wisdom that he might see better.

Where has Madonna put hers?

Let’s face it - the only performer who has really got better with age is Tom Jones.

magic surf bus and nomad like this.
  18. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

Leonard Cohen & Johnny Cash too...

19. SEBREGIS

SEBREGIS Lead commenter

God, Sir Ian is fabulous! Utter class. Unlike what was sitting next to him....

nomad, sodalime and Oscillatingass like this.
  20. LondonCanary

LondonCanary Lead commenter

Not sure about that. She's only 60. She doesn't compare well with a lot of celebs.

BelleDuJour likes this.