1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Warwick Primary PGCE 2011/12

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by chiltoni, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Hi new on this and was really pleased to see you are all discussing the precourse reading, I have done the same as Anna and got latest publications of the qts books and got couple of the other llike the placement one second hand. Does Anyone one know which books are essential reading??
    I have also requested to join the fb page thanks stefi. I have got my primary placement sorted but no joy yet on secondary day! Hannah

2. Hi all,

I will be starting in September also. Was very busy with work recently and am only getting around to applying to schools for placement now. Am I leaving this very late?

Also, I am wondering what books people are going to take from the reading list?

I have requested to join the Facebook group, good idea btw. It will be good to chat about the course and preparation for it as we probably all have similar questions etc.

Michael

3. Hi all. My interview day was 26th January, hope there are others here from that day? I feel a little
    bit cut off to be honest, I'm teaching in China and won't be back until
    14th July. Needless to say I haven't been able to get any pre-reading material but I hope that can
    be sorted when I get home. My main problem is that I'm trying to sort out a secondary school placement, doing this via email has
    proven to be a nightmare and I haven't managed to secure one yet.
    Off I go to join the Facebook group.
    Rebecca.