1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Warwick Primary/Early years reading lists 2011

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Madspanna, May 24, 2011.

1. Hello,

Looking for recent graduates of Warwick uni from the early years/ primary course. We have been given a load of stuff to read in our pre-course pack, just want to get a realistic impression of how much they really expected you to do by the start of the course, or if we should wait til the start of the course before spending loads of money on books. They want us to make notes on what we've read, but will they really ask us about that, I wonder. I'm working until the start of the course, so won't have much time for loads of reading, and could do with enjoying my time off, especially considering the amount of work we'll have when the course starts!

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks xx

2. Hello,

Looking for recent graduates of Warwick uni from the early years/ primary course. We have been given a load of stuff to read in our pre-course pack, just want to get a realistic impression of how much they really expected you to do by the start of the course, or if we should wait til the start of the course before spending loads of money on books. They want us to make notes on what we've read, but will they really ask us about that, I wonder. I'm working until the start of the course, so won't have much time for loads of reading, and could do with enjoying my time off, especially considering the amount of work we'll have when the course starts!

Any advice appreciated,

Thanks xx