1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING - If you don't want to know tonight's Strictly result, don't read the Strictly 2011 thread.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ilovesooty, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Because some selfish idiot has revealed the bottom two and the person eliminated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Why does it matter so much?

3. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

I like watching on Sunday night. If I wanted to know the result in advance I'd read the spoiler on DS.

And the person concerned should have noticed that people make every effort on the Strictly thread not to post spoilers.

4. He said sorry - what more do you want? I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. You could easily have spoken to a friend who let slip the results by mistake. It's a bit like asking someone if they enjoyed their surprise party, only to find you got the wrong week and it hasn't happened yet! Actually it isn't even that bad - it isn't something that affects you on a personal level.