1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Teacher for a couple of questions

Discussion in 'Music' started by chrislister42, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hi there everyone

I'm planning to become a teacher after I finish Uni this year and for one of my modules I have to explore the area I'm planning on going into. I have 10 questions which I need to ask to a teacher at primary, secondary, college, and retired level. I have all of them covered except for secondary level, so would anyone be so kind as to help me out? I'd just need an email address to send the 10 questions to, and your answers can be as long or as short as you'd like. Please send me a message (not sure how private messaging works on here as I've only just joined..) or reply to this post and we'll sort something out. Thanks a lot to anyone who replies.

2. Hi there everyone

I'm planning to become a teacher after I finish Uni this year and for one of my modules I have to explore the area I'm planning on going into. I have 10 questions which I need to ask to a teacher at primary, secondary, college, and retired level. I have all of them covered except for secondary level, so would anyone be so kind as to help me out? I'd just need an email address to send the 10 questions to, and your answers can be as long or as short as you'd like. Please send me a message (not sure how private messaging works on here as I've only just joined..) or reply to this post and we'll sort something out. Thanks a lot to anyone who replies.

3. englishteach101

englishteach101 Occasional commenter

Have PM'd you with my email address for you to send the q's to- am secondary teacher.

S