1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Secondary science class observation in London school

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by carolconnor, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Dear all,
    I have applied to start a biology PGCE in September. It is necessary for me to complete 1-2 weeks of secondary science class observation before I start (or preferably before the interview!) I have e-mailed over 15 schools in London regarding this and have had no success. They either can't fit me in or already have too many visitors. I thought I would try this message board to see if anybody could help me with this.
    I have a recent CRB. I also have a PhD in an immunology related area and 3 years postdoc experience. I would be willing to help out in the classes, not just observe.
    Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Carol Connor

2. Dear all,
    I have applied to start a biology PGCE in September. It is necessary for me to complete 1-2 weeks of secondary science class observation before I start (or preferably before the interview!) I have e-mailed over 15 schools in London regarding this and have had no success. They either can't fit me in or already have too many visitors. I thought I would try this message board to see if anybody could help me with this.
    I have a recent CRB. I also have a PhD in an immunology related area and 3 years postdoc experience. I would be willing to help out in the classes, not just observe.
    Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Carol Connor

3. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Have inboxed you Carol...