1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED LONDON schools to take part in AMAZING Project - WITH INDUSTRY MENTORS

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by IamCreative, Sep 3, 2013.

1. IamCreative

IamCreative Occasional commenter

The Ideas Foundation is looking for 2 London schools to take part in an enhanced version of I Am Creative. The Ideas Foundation is a charity set up to help young people gain the necessary skills and experience they need to access a career in the creative industries.

I Am Creative (www.iamcreative.org.uk) is the Ideas Foundation's core project. It offers students the opportunity to respond to a real creative brief set by a top brand. During the project the students will work with the creative agency of that brand and receive insight and tips on the world of advertising. The projects culminates in one group being chosen to present to the client at their creative agency, competing against 3 other groups from different schools.

2 schools from London will be offered this exclusive opportunity. The project lasts 6-8 weeks and includes two facilitated sessions. I Am Creative can be incorporated into a range of learning schemes and is suitable for students aged 13-19.

For more information about the project, please email clare@ideasfoundation.org.uk for more information.