1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Want to work in EYFS

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Joolsipie32, May 4, 2013.

1. Hi,
    I last worked in Reception over 10 years ago. I loved it, but wasn't enjoying working at that particular school. Since then I've worked in KS1.
    I'm currently on a short-term contract so looking for jobs at the moment. I really want to work in the Foundation stage, but as my experience was 10 years ago and I've met lots of NQTs who wish to work in YR I'm wondering whether a head would employ me as my experience is a little dated.

What do you all think?
    J

2. Hi,
    I last worked in Reception over 10 years ago. I loved it, but wasn't enjoying working at that particular school. Since then I've worked in KS1.
    I'm currently on a short-term contract so looking for jobs at the moment. I really want to work in the Foundation stage, but as my experience was 10 years ago and I've met lots of NQTs who wish to work in YR I'm wondering whether a head would employ me as my experience is a little dated.

What do you all think?
    J