1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Want to move to LT

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by dkarana, Nov 5, 2015.

  1. dkarana

    dkarana New commenter

    I am a Physics Secondary teacher. I have taught for about 12years in different countries including India, UK, Australia. i have been HOD too. There has been gaps due to our relocation which happens due to my husbands posting.
    This has been a major disadvantage for my career.
    I now want to apply to a leadership position. Is there any particular course that I can do?
  2. MisterMaker

    MisterMaker Occasional commenter

    CIS offer one, I you're working overseas right now, but it depends on where you're heading as to whether they're worth while. Gaps in your CV will prove an obstacle and getting back on track teaching wise is a better route than looking for a certificate.
  3. dkarana

    dkarana New commenter

    Thank you MisterMaker.

Share This Page