1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Want to help influence supermarkets?

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by lapinrose, Dec 21, 2011.

1. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

3. Thanks for the link, I'm definitely going to register. There's another site called MySurvey I regularly complete surveys on. I get enough points every six months for a £25 voucher for John Lewis.

4. They didn't want me as a member [​IMG], it would appear that I don't buy enough varieties of chilled convenience food items!

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Think you need to bend the truth!!

6. I think you might be right, obviously I'm too honest!

7. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

I was surprised to be accepted! Apparantly a 50 year old single, unemployed, woman who doesn't buy many ready-meals is exactly the sort of client they want!
    My favourite survey group has to be Consumer Pulse (you need to go on a waiting list until they invite you to join....it's popular!) I got onto their lists a year ago - and the rewards are terrific! No cash, but loads of good vouchers! (I had £40 of Waterstones book tokens saved for November....and have already saved another £20!)

8. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

I've been rejected!
    Apparently, a mixed race woman in her mid-20s with a husband and two children under the age of two is not somebody they want to garner opinion from!

9. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

nor me
    they didn't want any elves!

10. reddevil

reddevil New commenter

They've accepted me...what have I let myself in for?

11. wiemaranerlover

wiemaranerlover New commenter

I've been accepted too - mid 40s, wheat/gluten intolerant, no children at home, who works 15 miles from the supermarket, so of course I'm going to drive there and back every lunchtime for a pre-packed lunch!