1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wakefield GTP 2012

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by t44msd, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Has anyone received a letter for an interview for the wakefield GTP starting in 2012?

2. What's your subject?

3. I wonder whether they haven't finished the shortlisting yet... taking a while though if they haven't.

4. They did say March though I suppose so I'm holding on to that for the time being. I'm going for Primary too so fingers crossed.....

5. By the looks of things noone has heard anything yet then... feel a little bit better about it.. wouldn't mind this is only for an interview! ha

6. has anybody heard anything yet?

7. No, will let you know if I do. Still waiting!

8. I've not heard anything either. If I do, I'll let y'all know.

9. I've had a letter this morning inviting me to interview Mid March. V. nervous, but chuffed!

10. That's great, YorkshireRose! I'm guessing that means that those of us who didn't get a letter today are out. Bah. I guess my only hope lies in Bradford or Kirklees now! :S

11. Well done Yorkshire Rose! I have just found out I have an interview too! when is yours?

12. Mine is the 13th!! Fingers crossed and good luck!

13. Well done those with interviews! I interviewed with Wakefield last year and was offered a place (but accepted Bradford's offer instead and am half way through!!) so if anyone needs any advice, let me know x

14. Any advice is always welcome!

15. for the presentation are you planning a short activity or are you just going talk to children?

16. how did your interview go? had mine today

17. sorry for delayed reply, have been hectic. I think it went well, but it's so hard to tell isn't it?! Fingers crossed.

18. Hi,
    I'm guessing you've had your interview now :) Have you found out if you have a place on the GTP for 2012-13?
    Has anybody else found out if they have got a place or not on this years GTP?
    I had my interview in mid March and it's been a long wait.
    Thanks
    M

19. I've not heard anything at all yet, either way. Pouncing on the post daily!

20. Hi,
    I have not heard anything yet, I agree, it's been a long waiting game. I know they said late April/early May so I'm hoping that we will find out quite soon.
    Abbey