1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Wake and Shake

Discussion in 'Primary' started by binhead23, May 5, 2011.

1. Hi everyone!!!
    I have been doing Wake and Shake four mornings a week at my school for two years now. We do it 10 minutes before the bell in the hall and children who arrive before the bell can also come in to join us.
    However, I have noticed over the past few months that numbers have been slowly dwindling! Has anybody got any ideas to re-vamp / attract the crowds back???
    I have lots of music (mostly recent stuff) and make up routines and the kids do too. We also have a couple of ones that we watch on the IWB, any other suggestions?????

2. Hi everyone!!!
    I have been doing Wake and Shake four mornings a week at my school for two years now. We do it 10 minutes before the bell in the hall and children who arrive before the bell can also come in to join us.
    However, I have noticed over the past few months that numbers have been slowly dwindling! Has anybody got any ideas to re-vamp / attract the crowds back???
    I have lots of music (mostly recent stuff) and make up routines and the kids do too. We also have a couple of ones that we watch on the IWB, any other suggestions?????