1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Waiting...

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anon1814, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I am waiting for a phonecall and thought what better way to do that than reading through the posts on the TES site.
    Anyone have any ideas about how I can occupy my time, well I actually have lots to do and have been out all day and busy but I need something to make me think of something else...

Any ideas?

2. I am waiting for a phonecall and thought what better way to do that than reading through the posts on the TES site.
    Anyone have any ideas about how I can occupy my time, well I actually have lots to do and have been out all day and busy but I need something to make me think of something else...

Any ideas?

3. talisman

talisman New commenter

I'm intrigues - can you share what the phonecall is??

Probably not!!

Why not do as I plan to do next week in half term - empty the kitchen cupboard - spices and all that stuff, go through and bin watever has gone out of date then make a shopping list of what you need to buy fresh - then find a yummy recipe to cook using what ingredienets you have found!!

Or you could just correct all the spelling mistkaes in my response!!

Would you like a chocolate minstrel?

4. Download Peggle and Zombies Vs Plants - hours of fun!

5. I love chocolate minstrels! I actually had one earlier as it was on a slice of cake.

I have played Zombies Vs Plants once before and it was so much fun. It was on someone else's computer though.
    Maybe I will have a look to see if I can download it from somewhere.

Still waiting.

6. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

How about Tetris? I find that Tetris can take up hours and hours [​IMG]
    Or a chocolate digestive biscuit? Possibly the bast biscuit known.

7. greta444

greta444 New commenter

Have you had your call yet?