1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Waiting for the call...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by rlh1285, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Just home from my latest interview (number 5).

I've been told that it's going to be an email as the head can't give feedback today. No use at all for my interview tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!!

2. Just home from my latest interview (number 5).

I've been told that it's going to be an email as the head can't give feedback today. No use at all for my interview tomorrow.

Wish me luck!!!

3. cshanks

cshanks New commenter

fingers crossed for you!

4. Thanks cshanks! Just had an email to say no joy this time, and no feedback til Friday. Still, onwards and upwards...

R

5. Thinking of you. Still waiting to hear the expected.'No'. Just got that feeling that I was not what they were looking for.

6. Good Luck parchita, let us know how you get on! Thinking of you too. R

7. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Sorry to hear that. Hope something else comes up xx

8. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh, so disappointing. Don't know whether an immediate e-mail is better or worse than a delayed telephone call where you have to hold it together.
    Choclolate needed if it were me!

9. Thanks Lara and Littlemissraw!

At least I knew it would be an email this time, and it meant I could loose it in privacy!!

Have treated myself to M&S extremely chocolatey mini-rolls, which have certainly helped!